The mission of St. Frederick High School is to nurture students to be living examples of the teachings of Jesus Christ in an atmosphere of academic excellence.
St. Frederick is a Catholic High School with a diverse student body from many religous denominations.
The aim of education at St. Frederick centers around building community. We are striving to create a vibrant community of individuals who are working to attain their fullest potential--spiritual, social, intellectual, emotional, and physical.
In creating a Faith Community, St. Frederick strives to
- Aid students in becoming well-balanced men and women who will permeate the world with the Word of God,
- Aid students in becoming Christian adults with sound moral values, and
- Support parents in their role as primary Christian educators.
In building a School Community, St. Frederick strives to
- Emphasize developmental qualities of character, scholarship, leadership, and responsibility;
- Maintain a strong academic curriculum including current trends/needs in education;
- Emphasize the proper ideals of sportsmanship, ethical conduct, and fair play through comprehensive athletic programs; and
- Provide multi-faceted extracurricular programs.
In building a Community of Service, St. Frederick strives to
- Offer various extracurricular and co-curricular activities to broaden the social awareness and abilities of our students and
- Create a sense of responsibility to the school community, the church community, and the civic community.